HR Systems and M.I Administrator
Are you an IT savvy HR Administrator?
Have worked in HR and now looking to focus on the analytical side?
Would you like be part of an experienced HR IT team and work for growing charity that can provide career progression?
I am currently working with a leading charity who provide care to people with a variation of disabilities who are now looking for a candidate like you to partner with the IT team to develop and maintain the HR/Payroll IT system. To streamline reporting and deliver robust and reliable management information and also to create new automated HR processes, all of which will add value to my client.
Here they don’t just offer you a job, they offer you an exciting, rewarding career within a supportive and enthusiastic team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Ensuring that the HR system is updated, maintained and developed to meet HR and payroll objectives
- Creating and producing timely, business focussed management information to support the development of pragmatic solutions for HR and Payroll IT systems
- Creating and building reports, statistics and other people management information to meet the strategic and administrative requirements of my client.
- Contributing to key decisions relating to the system and IT processes, identifying opportunities for process and systems improvements
- Creating new processes to deliver management information and HR services with a strong emphasis on automation
- Ensuring the integrity of the data that is stored in the HR system is maintained, running routine queries and quality controls
- Developing scripts relating to HR and Payroll policies, procedures and legislation, so that quality information and guidance is provided and interpreted correctly
In return for all the above qualities my client is offering
- Salary 23k based on 35 hours a week
- Free car parking
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
This role has already sparked interest so please contact me as soon as possible with your CV to be considered to email@example.com also please feel free to give me a quick call on 01924 203060.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business