Software Developer (Temp) - Woking - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a leading Product organisation (leaders in their field) for a Software Developer on a 5 months contract.
Whilst this role is not pure software development role (that is managed by SDZ). Instead this individual does require a thorough understanding, experience, and knowledge of PIM systems. This individual will need to communicate effectively with two distinct audiences; the first with little IT knowledge / background (Stakeholders) - to understand their processes & capture their needs. The second audience, Developers (SDZ) & our central IT team (Who are leading the project overall), who require stakeholder needs communicated to them in the correct technical specification.
Skills/ Experience required
- Good PHP knowledge for programming exports, datasheets, etc.
- Good Excel knowledge for working with data, export, import, etc.
- Practical experience with relational databases. Modelling, Structures, Relations, Keys, etc.
- A working knowledge of Image processing (different image formats), resolutions, colors will be helpful
- Good commercial acumen as the role impacts on the marketing and sales functions
- Rest of MSOffice … PowerPoint …Excel skills Onenote… etc.
- Deployment materials.
Description of the Role
Basic sales outputs setup for CA & rollout to multilingual markets.
- Advanced Marketing & sales toolkit development (Adobe-Prisma) outputs.
- Integration & optimisation of content with SiteCore (CMS).
- Optimising scripts for Maintenance / management of Innovation launches.