Business Development Manager
The UK’s leading provider of market intelligence to the construction industry are looking to hire additional Business Development Manager to join their award-winning sales team. As one of the most rewarding companies to work for on the South Coast you will enjoy excellent monthly and annual bonuses, plus incentives such as luxury holidays and VIP social events.
The Company is an integral part of a FTSE 250 media company specialising in exhibitions, festivals and information services. They recognise the importance of building strong relationship with their clients, suppliers and employees and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying new opportunities and contacting decision makers to inform them of the Company’s products and services.
- Using a consultative sales approach to determine customer needs and enable meaningful high level sales conversations.
- Following up on new opportunities to arrange product demonstrations either online or via a field representative.
- Closing the sale and negotiating contracts.
- Working closely with the Account Management team to ensure smooth handover and set-up.
- Regularly updating your job knowledge by participating in training, reading professional publications and maintaining your personal networks.
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Manager will:
- Have worked within a sales, telesales, field sales, sales manager or account management role.
- Have had previous track record of working towards an individual and team target.
- Be able to commute to Bournemouth.
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of £23000 with an achievable OTE of £50000 which is uncapped. You will also receive 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the position of Business Development Manager click "apply now" to send us your CV.