Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant required for London based University paying £30,000-£35,000.
University of London affiliate establishment requires you, an assistant management accountant to excel and grow in a dynamic and professional environment. Supporting multiple members of the University management team to develop financial strategies, budgets, forecasting and reports, this role will provide valuable experience for any ambitious accounting student studying for ACCA or CIMA qualifications, looking to make headway in the not for profit sector.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills, VBA and macros working knowledge would be advantageous
- Experience some accounting system software eg. SUN/Agresso/Unit4 Business World
- Experience of working with budgets and analysing budget variances
- Experience preparing forecasts
- Experience of working in a not for profit organisation
- Ability to advise and educate of financial matters to members of staff from other departments
- Excellent communications skills and teamwork
- Help the management accountant in various duties
- Serve as a business partner to various schools
- Assist in the preparation of the annual and quarterly budgets
- Ready any proposals for prospective projects for University departments
- Prepare reports for senior management and business partners
- Work with schools and departments to assist in budgets and forecasting
- To support the Dean and directors with all required financial aspects
Please contact Sam Cremins on or for any further information.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.