Full Stack Group Systems Developer
Portishead, Bristol £40k - £50k + benefits depending on experience
Be part of a vibrant team at this people focused company to support their market-leading ambitions
As Group Systems Developer, you will develop and maintain systems within the Group head office and their international subsidiaries with responsibilities including:
- developing software / hardware solutions to improve business processes and reporting
- creation of business systems to improve accuracy and efficiency
- planning / executing projects in line with the company's business systems plan
- maintaining Business Systems to ensure MIS is accurate and accessible
Our client is part of an international group specialising in the supply and lifecycle management of speciality chemicals and gases. The group is a market leader predominantly in refrigerant and service gases within the refrigeration, heating and ventilation industry. Consistently listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track index of fastest-growing UK companies, it has won numerous awards for pioneering development of technology.
Key to the company's success is their engagement and development of a talented team of individuals, dedicated to continued growth of the business and setting new standards of excellence and achievement. The role will be challenging, busy and exciting and this is a great time to join the team - on offer is a fantastic work, life and fun balance, a great work environment - and the chance to make a real contribution to the future success of the business.
Based at their site near Bristol, you will have the opportunity to travel both in the UK and internationally. The international travel is likely to be regular, approximately 2 weeks per quarter.
- Mobile technology solutions including barcode scanning and PLC
- Multi-national Systems Development
- SalesForce Development / Xamarin cross platform development / AngularJS / SQL
- Relational Database Design including MS Query Analyser and DBA
If you wish to be considered for the role of Group Systems Developer, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272444R2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.