Interim Commercial Analyst
Temporary or temporary to permanent role with a global insurance business based in Leeds Centre.
This is a business facing role, our client is looking for a strong communicator with commercial acumen who can demonstrate a high standard of proficiency in Microsoft Excel with VBA and macros.
- Taking ownership of developing and maintaining internal and external reporting across the division.
- Gain a sound understanding of the end-to-end customer journey and provide customer value modelling to support commercial decision making.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues in the Marketing and contact centre operations to gain buy-in and develop collaborative solutions to business challenges.
- Understand the key value drivers of the business and proactively monitor performance to identify opportunities to maximise and accelerate growth.
- Provide insight into the success of lead management activity and assist in setting and refining the lead generation and client retention strategies.
- Support the Commercial Director and Executive team with other ad-hoc reporting requirements as needs arise.