Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Bristol
Role: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 base salary + uncapped commission + benefits (
£40,000 OTE (1st year), £60,000 OTE (2nd year)
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Working up against targets
- Pre-screening candidates for interview
- Arranging candidates for interview, guiding them throughout the whole process from 1st stage to offer
- Generating revenue through placements
- Objection handling
- Writing compelling job adverts to attract candidates
- Making a high volume of calls to both candidates/clients
- Generating new business
Who will you work for as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
My client are a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to placing qualified social work and social care staff in contract and permanent roles across the UK.
Operating from their head office in central Reading, their friendly team provide a highly professional service along with the very best safeguarding standards to over 100 organisations within the public, private and third sectors.
Established in 2009, my client has seen incredible growth as they continually expand and increase their service to meet ever increasing demands from a sector that requires the highest standards, and the best talent.
Benefits of being a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- High OTE (On Target Earnings) - £40,000 1st year, £60,000 2nd year, £80,000 3rd year
- An award winning training scheme
- Benefits such as: discounted gym membership, company holidays, lunch clubs etc.
- Shopping sprees
- A young, vibrant, competitive environment
- Strong support system
What are we looking for?
- A good sporting background - have you played at County level previously?
- Sales experience - B2C/B2B within a telesales environment
- A high work ethic
- A competitive nature
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .