About Green 4
Green 4 was founded in 2006 with a vision to bring CRM to the sport and leisure industries.
With many years of experience in this unique market place, our vision has come to life and we've recently been recognised with a Queen's Award for Enterprise, the UK's highest business accolade.
Green 4 are Customer Relationship Management and Ticketing experts for sport and leisure.
We use knowledge, experience and technologies to help the world’s most ambitious sports, leisure and entertainment organisations to understand their customers, grow loyalty and maximise revenues.
- To provide installation services for creating customer systems within Microsoft Azure
- To deliver installation services for Microsoft CRM
- To be part of the team that manage windows based hosted infrastructure.
- To help manage & maintain our Email Delivery infrastructure
- To deliver support services to our customers in line with agreed Service levels & time-scales
- To represent the company in a positive, polite & professional way at all times
- Participate with colleagues to achieve common goals and to help drive projects forward
- Accept & deliver additional services & tasks as necessary
- To provide a courteous support service to our customers, within our SLAs, depending on the type and priority of the request.
- Respond to requests for support in a timely, friendly & helpful manner
- Investigate issues, resolve them, or implement a short term workaround until the issue is completely fixed
- Advise customers on how to use our solutions, via phone, email or be creating a user guide.
- Record & escalate requests and suggestions from the customer for the enhancement of our products & solutions
- To monitor and respond to alerts generated by SQL & Systems Management software as required.
- Provide ad hoc support work such as monitoring the customer’s Integration services, Backups, CRM Administration, or other maintenance tasks on a regular basis, in line with their Service contract
- Maintain Case records, ensuring all requests and faults are logged
- Deliver IT support to Internal Users, as required
- Provide an Out of Hours support service to relevant Clients in line with their Service contract
- Adhere to Company security, health and safety policies & procedures
- To contribute to the overall effectiveness of the support team in order to enhance our own abilities and to improve the end user experience.
- MCSE qualification or relevant experience
- Advanced Understanding of computer networks & windows domains.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with people of a varying technical abilities
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all customers
- Experience of Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 & Windows Server 2012 R2
- Ability to work to a priority based SLA
- Experience with creating customer systems within Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, CRM 2015
- Experience of providing a bulk email delivery service
- Knowledge of MS SQL & SQL Server
- Experience of managing or using Microsoft IIS
- Previous exposure to either a ticketing.
- Experience of supporting bespoke software.