Service Delivery Specialist
An international cloud provider is seeking a Service Delivery Specialist to join their energetic and innovative team.
The role includes answering and logging calls from customers and staff, 1st/2nd line technical support and some office administration. You will be organised, have good technical troubleshooting skills and a passion for delivering an excellent support experience to customers and staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Logging incidents for global customers and staff contacting the service desk
• Ownership of qualifying, troubleshooting, coordinating and updating logged cases to closure within specified service level’s (SLA)
• Providing 1st/2nd line technical support for internal office systems and customer facing systems
• Logging and coordinating cases with external support desks
• Preparing monthly reports for customers and management
• Allocation of workload amongst the team, and completing ticket reviews.
• Obtaining quotes from suppliers for technical equipment and services
• Maintaining and publishing technical and operational information on intranets and shared spaces
• Validation, verification and manipulation of data in spreadsheets and tables.
• High energy with a confident, engaging and customer focussed approach
• Previous Team Leader experience
• IT literate particularly around products like Microsoft Windows and Office, Excel, intranets, business applications, etc.
• Good troubleshooting skills with a keen interest in continual learning about technologies, platforms processes and operations
• Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery
• Forward thinking with a flexible approach to undertaking and completing a variety of tasks and activities
• The ability to work as part of a local and internationally distributed team
Shared shifts to cover 7am-4pm and 10am-7pm