Project Manager - IT Software
Project Manager -IT Software
£35,000 to £45,000
Want to work in a fantastic environment with friendly and committed individuals?
Passionate about delivering excellent solutions for your customers?
Prince 2 qualified?
If YES, then keep reading…….
You will have a strong background in delivering IT software projects to external customers. This role provides a single point of contact for clients, the successful candidate will be required to deliver projects and build customer relationship throughout all delivery phases while working with the business & project team to ensure procedures are met. Direct, manage projects, support the development, and coordinate resource allocation and forward capacity planning
- To manage and deliver bespoke IT software projects
- To ensure that software applications are delivered as planned
- Evaluate the requirements of clients
- Delivering projects to agreed time, budget and quality criteria.
- Create and maintain the project plan and update the project delivery plan
- Manage product delivery (including Specifications, Software, Test plans etc)
- Project planning, time capture, forecasting, risk analysis and reporting
- Understand business drivers, plans and potential demand for software changes
- Managing Risks/Issues, change control and Quality
- Ensure adherence to standards and methods across the team
- Developing relationships and managing the engagement with all clients
- Managing and anticipating the pipeline of work
- Support the business on key initiatives and software enhancement
- Identify and manage project risks
- Regular updates with internal departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, influencing and organizational skills.
- Good leadership skills and people management skills
- Prince 2 qualified
- Experience of working in projects, delivering software applications (waterfall or Agile/SCRUM)
- Good background in building relationships with customers and business teams to develop a deep understanding of objectives, strategy and pipeline of projects
- Skills around managing and highlighting risks
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Full driving license
Hours of Work are 37.5 Monday to Friday. 28 to 33 days of annual leave, plus other benefits, including free parking.