Regional Business Manager
Regional Business Manager
Location: London & South East (Home Based)
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
We are currently working with a large, well-known and established vocational training provider for an opportunity as a Regional Business Manager. This position is home based but will be travelling across London and the South East. An exciting opportunity for a driven professional who will be leading first class account management, achieving sales targets to increase our clients market share as leaders in educational services.
- This is a home-based permanent role working in the business division which generates a revenue of £100m annually.
- This role has a wide scope, covering the London and South East region of the UK with travel. As the Regional Business Manager - London & South East you'll be at the cutting edge of the resurgence of Apprenticeships and your substantial remit covers a range of services, including; qualifications, assessment services and accreditation.
- You will also encourage the cultural atmosphere of the team to be highly entrepreneurial. You will ensure your team understand and are inspired to work towards the company's purpose, to enable people and organisations to develop their skills for personal and economic growth and understand how their role contributes to achieving this.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy for your team in developing business in our core and innovative products and services to our customers who include employer brands, colleges and Training providers. You will also implement your team and individual objectives to deliver excellent customer account management and business development across your customer base.
- As the Regional Business Manager - London & South East you will lead on winning and retaining large national providers working with internal stakeholders across the Group. Alongside our first-class commercial finance team, you will use financial reporting and forecasting to drive business decisions and continuous improvement.
- Success would like; leading alongside other business teams, the roadmap and contact strategy to become the global benchmark in workplace skills and professional development. Leading on engagement with external stakeholders e.g. LEPs to understand and interpret national and regional skills agendas impacting the London & SE.
Experience needed for this position
- Experience of delivering multi-million sales targets whilst managing and controlling costs
- Experience of implementing strategic and tactical plans to drive sales growth
- Demonstrable ability to build customer relationships at the highest level and have gravitas.
- Strong networking and consulting skills with senior customers.
- Proven leadership on internal and external Stakeholder Management
- Strong understanding of current opportunities, challenges and solutions with the FE Market
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Written proposal and presenting skill set
- Financial acumen and income forecasting skill set
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Willing to travel and manage a large geographical area