Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts as well as weekly financial analysis and forming key relationships with internal, non-financial stakeholders.
A specialist business services organisation based in Southport.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- The production of monthly management accounts packs, providing commentary and presenting back to the board of directors
- Weekly variance analysis
- Support operations with internal and external projects from a financial point of view
- Assisting with external auditors at year end when required
- Supporting and supervising junior team members and accountancy apprentices
- Previous experience within a similar management accountant (or similar) position
- Experience in building financial models
- Intermediate Excel - pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication
- Be studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- £28000 - £32000
- Full study support