C# .NET / C++ Engineer C# .NET / C++ Developer - WPF Flexi Time
C# .NET / C++ Engineer C# .NET / C++ Developer - WPF, XAML, Flexi-Time
Senior C# .NET Engineer / C# .NET Developer with a background in C++ Windows development is required by an established Berkshire Software house, to work on their flag ship, financial services product suite.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career focused Senior C# .NET Engineer / C# .NET Developerlooking to increase their technical responsibility, expand on their .NET skills, whilst maintaining a enjoyable work-life balance
You'll take a senior position in a Brand New, multi-skilled, Scrum team performing full life cycle development. To truly contribute to the evolution of this highly respected suite of financial software solutions the role will require:
- Supporting the design process by translating technical requirements into software code
- Identification of test requirements and the development of component test harnesses
- Supporting design and code review activities to de-risk the design evolution
- Developing and integrating software solutions per written specifications
- 2ys+ of C# .NET
- Background in C++ development primarily on Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expertise in WPF and XAML
- SQL Server
- Agile / Scrum
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design (preferably UML),
Alternative Titles: C# Programmer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, C# Applications Developer.
Established for over 30 years this technology company has a track record of delivering award winning software to the financial services industry. The Cloud Division was started up over 5 years ago and is well on its way to delivering its 2nd iteration of Cloud Solutions.
With a mature career structure and a personable and supportive management team this is a great place for you to build and develop your skills to the next level.
Package: £45-50,000 + Bonus (up to 8%) + Pension + Life Insurance + Private Medical Cover
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business