Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solution Architects - IT_FPSG
FPSG have a key Client with offices in the Oxfordshire area who are expanding their permanent Microsoft DynamicsNAV Solution Architect level of staff. Home/remote working will also be possible once you get established and are working effectively and collaboratively with the existing talented Team of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers, Dynamics NAV Consultants and Dynamics NAV Project Managers.
You will get great exposure to working on-site and off-site, successfully facilitating the installation of their Clients' software systems and benefit from any Training where needed on the best practices for implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions you have created the architecture for. The emphasis of FPSG's Client will always be on quality of service, so a proven project methodolgy will ensure that high quality, cost effective solutions will consistently be provided within agreed timescales.
We are looking for Architect level professionals with current Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience. You don't necessarily need to be based in the Oxfordshire area, however, you will work a lot on your own initiative and get to spend a lot of Client time, facing off to them on behalf of FPSG's Client and also therefore be able to manage your workloads and manage time effectively too.
Below is just a sample of some Technical skills we are looking for:
You will have a solid and thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV at Solution Architect level and a good awareness of relevant associated technical components.
- All Dynamics NAV Technical accreditations in Installation and Configuration and Development
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (all versions).
- Good knowledge of the Windows Server & Desktop platform
- Other new certifications relevant to the role as and when introduced by Microsoft
- Expert understanding and use of Sure Step or other implementation methodology.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Visio
Useful to have (not essential):
- Familarity and experience with Business Intelligence tools including SSAS, SSIS
- Good understanding of multiple development languages
- Good understanding of Microsoft Project
- Understanding of Azure, Office 365 & Power BI
Interested applicants should have significant technical and development experience working with NAV across multiple versions and should be able to talk confidently about working on a number of end-to-end complex implementations.
- Proven experience working in a senior development and lead developer capacity on a number of NAV end-to-end implementations.
- Experience of working with a proven implementation methodology e.g. SureStep
Useful to have (not essential):
- Business Analysis or Business Consultancy experience
- Understanding or knowledge of retail ERP solutions
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Please submit your CV without delay to learn more about the Client and discuss interview arrangements and the wide range of salary and benefit packages on offer with Michael Taggart at FPSG. You can also follow on Twitter @MTFPSG and @FPSGRecruitment for updates on these Microsoft Dynamics NAV roles in and around the Oxfordshire area and wider UK, and also on other roles and blogs we flag via the #IT_FPSG hashtag too.