Luxury Full time Sales Consultant
A luxury brand that prides themselves on their heritage and attention for detail are looking for a dynamic individual to join their successful business within the Bicester Village shopping outlet.
You will be subject to high volumes of trade and experience long peak trading hours. You will have a keen interest in fashion and find motivation through working in a fast paced environment. This role is perfect for someone who has proven exceptional customer service skills and is driven to achieving targets. You will take pride in your appearance and be immaculately dressed at all times.
Roles will include
• Delivering the highest standards of customer service, ensuring that client’s needs are fully catered for.
• Awareness of personal and team K.P.I’s to ensure targets are achieved.
• Appointment of department, managing and ensuring your department is correctly stocked and presented.
• Manage all customer enquiries, from telephone orders to repairs and returns. Ensuring that the customers’ expectations are met and exceeded.
• To maintain visual merchandising standards.
• Optimise sales by attracting new clients and developing the existing client base.
• Proactively communicate with colleagues, management, clients and guests.
• To follow the stores loss prevention policies to minimise stock loss.
• Previous experience within a fashion brand.
• Have an active interest in luxury brands and lifestyle.
• Must be eager to learn and have a thirst for knowledge.
• Have strong customer service and selling skills.
• Confident and forward thinking, with a professional, polite and friendly attitude.
• Enjoy working within a team environment, yet able to work on own initiative.
• Have an understanding of visual merchandising.
• Pride in your appearance and immaculately dressed at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time, working 5 days out of 7. For your hard work you will be rewarded with an extremely competitive and attractive salary package with a benefits package that includes pension, private medical insurance and staff discount.
If you have the required skills and want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply today!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.