Web Developer, Suffolk, up to £35k pa + Comprehensive Benefits
R13 recruitment are currently searching for an experienced Web Developer on behalf of one of the leading and most established leisure business within the UK and Europe. The role is an exciting opening to join the web team, supporting and designing a wide variety of back end applications.
The role will focus on developing software solutions in C# .Net following internal coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes. You would be working on a large range of products and taking on responsibility for seeing your work through from conception to delivery.
The role will involve:
- Creating Technical Specifications for new development work.
- Collaborating and adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Providing reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Serving as a mentor to less experienced software engineers
- Providing estimates for new development tasks, evaluate correct technology choices, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on design aspects.
- Working collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Applying a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Web Developer with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in an ever evolving environment with design solutions to develop and complement existing systems, but also showing a wider appreciation for your colleagues and the Industry.
You will have:
- Demonstrable proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC, MS SQL as well as physical and logical database design and MS .NET Framework.
- 2-3 years working in a .NET development environment using C# and Microsoft web technologies including ASP.NET and MVC.
- Experience of proficiency performance tuning SQL objects and an understanding of relational database concepts would be advantageous, along with any Test Driven Development.
- You will be able to read and understand XML schemes and ideally hold 3 year + working in Microsoft related technologies and Windows form or WPF Development.
Offices are based in Lowestoft, offering a basic salary up to £35,000pa along with a highly comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking on site, enhanced workplace pension scheme and Group life insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.