Planning Architect - 6 month contract
Planning Architect - 6 month contract
Leeds City Centre, LS2
£39k - £50k depending on experience + car allowance + benefits
About the role:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Planning Architect to join our Customer Management team based in Leeds. Reporting to the Head of Planning Architecture, you will have specific accountability for the design, delivery and output of new business planning models for new propositions or contract renewals. You will work closely with Customer Management and Group bid teams to produce optimal and innovative resourcing models.
About Capita | Customer Management:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide first-class customer services for other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back office processing staff. With more than 14,500 colleagues across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we manage customers for a range of big name clients like O2, Volkswagen Group, British Gas, RSPCA and William Hill
What you will do:
- On successful "win" of new business propositions you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition from bid to BAU delivery
- You will be responsible for engaging the business in regards to best practice and new client implementations for our intraday automation tool (Intradiem) to maximise the available benefits.
- Creating & Documenting New Business planning models.
- Creating innovative resourcing solutions to offer the right service at the optimum commercial output.
- Model and understand benefit of transformation activities
- Support Solution Architects in creating attractive business propositions for new business prospects
- Support the transition of new business wins to the portfolio planning teams.
- Represent Capita as a planning expert with prospective clients
- Perform Due Diligence on new prospects to either design new resourcing solutions or ratify existing assumptions
- Understand and influence contractual targets and working practices
- Design of resource planning structure that will support the new business opportunity in BAU.
- Work with existing portfolio planning teams to challenge any current working practices and thinking
- Present to and be challenged by senior Capita Managers and directors
- Support the business by designing and implementing use cases for Intradiem.
- Provide SME support regarding the use of Intraday Automation to the business.
Your experience will include:
- Comprehensive planning experience in a contact centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of benefits and limitations of planning specific software
- Advanced Excel level knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to propose creative solutions rather than tried and tested methods
- Knowledge and application of planning theories and forecasting methods e.g. Regression techniques
- Commercial acumen understanding the benefits or implications of decisions made
- Exposure to Intraday automation tools would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27, car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.