Paid Search Management
We build and deliver exceptional campaigns, driving continued performance improvements through an analytical, data-driven approach. Using a mix of online channels, web analytics and the latest and greatest B2B marketing technologies, we provide strategy, consultancy and delivery to clients who expect results.
Due to client demand and changes in our industry we have identified a need to deliver the following:
Greater focus around performance, optimization and insight.
Deeper understanding in platforms, why buyers use them and how to engage on them;
Increased digital capabilities throughout the business;
Evolve our approach to reflect buyers and how we deliver marketing for clients; and
Help our clients fill gaps they may have around 'Performance Marketing’ in their organizations
The role of Acquisition Specialist sits within the newly created Insights & Acquisition Team. The team has been created to meet existing and growing demands from clients specifically in the areas of:
- Analytics Acquisition:
SEO, SEM, Media, Paid Social
- Campaign optimization
- Audience insight
- Business intelligence
- Cross-channel Optimization & Insight
The Acquisition Specialist will focus on top of funnel acquisition with an approach continuous improvement on performance. The role will involve day to day delivery of media and search activity in a highly analytical team
This role will require an individual to successfully deliver the top of the funnel acquisition of prospects and leads through paid media channels for our clients. This individual must lead by example, demonstrating unrivalled platform and technical knowledge, an approach that always looks for further opportunities to improve performance, whilst also maintaining a positive and professional service for our clients.
The role also requires the ability to interact confidently with both internal and external stakeholders. Day to day activities will be:
hands-on delivery of paid search, paid social and SEO, whilst supporting in web analytics, campaign summaries and recommendations on how to improve performance.
Individuals suitable for the role should hold skills in the below areas and most importantly, have a desire to build deeper skills across these areas.
- 2+ years in experience in managing Google AdWords campaigns and hold a valid Google AdWords Certification
- Be able to demonstrate a focus on conversion/CPA within Paid Search that has led to performance improvements on multiple occasions
- Demonstrate a high degree of capability in delivering paid social campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Can demonstrate knowledge of organic social channels and their relevance in driving paid social activity
- Proven experience in SEO, both on-page and off-page is desirable
- An ability to derive insight and recommendations from multiple, constantly changing data sources and turn these into actions that drive performance improvements within campaigns
- Demonstrate the ability to articulately communicate insights, recommendations and technical/complex information to internal and external stakeholders with varying levels of knowledge that ensures understanding