Land and New Business Manager
Castlefield Recruitment are working with a large North West Based Housing Association who are looking to source a Land and New Business Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
- To secure and agree Heads of Terms for land opportunities via option agreements
- To lead on detailed negotiations regarding land purchase.
- To ensure that all records are kept up to date relating to HCA and IMS requirements.
- To maintain an in-depth knowledge of the planning status of LA local plans and 5 year land supply in the LA areas included in the Company`s business strategy.
- To support the Development Director in formulating the future development strategy to achieve the projected units included in the Company`s Business Plan.
- To identify and secure targeted sites in line with the Company`s business strategy.
To establish and maintain land owner relationships
To coordinate regular project meetings with relevant parties within the company.
To work collaboratively and in partnership with other members of the Development team to deliver a seamless service to customers.
- Must have previous land purchase experience (or House Purchase).
- This role would be suitable for people with a background in land purchase or as an estate agent (depending on experience).
- You must be commercially savvy and with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- The successful Land Buyer will have a keen interest in property and show evidence of this in previous roles / work history.
- You must have previous negotiating experience and need to be confident, able to run your own processes and work well independently as well as in a team.