Financial Crime Operations Manager
A Financial Crime Operations Manager is sought to join a large scale financial services business based in Sheldon, Birmingham.
The successfully appointed Financial Crime Operations Manager will have vast financial crime and management experience gained in a financial services institution. Previous people management is essential.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Crime Operations Manager
- Ensure adherence to risk and compliance policies, procedures and regulatory frameworks
- Assist with the build and maintenance of the Financial Crime function
- Manager a number of teams that fall under Financial Crime
- Coordinate projects and resources to ensure a high quality and cost efficient service tp customers
- Provide strong leadership and support to team members
- Assist with the escalation, investigation and decision making process of the Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Deliver and maintain an effective team training programme
- Carry out sanctions to include PEP's. SAR's and CPO's
Key Requirements and Skills
- Expert in Financial Crime Operations
- Previous Financial Crime Operation Management experience within a Financial Services organisation is essential
- Strong team management experience
- Ability to identify areas of change and implement processes accordingly
- Experience of managing or leading operational teams that carry out PEP's, SAR's and CPO's is essential
- Expert in Stakeholder management
- Exceptional communication skills
If you currently work within Financial Crime in a Operations Management position for a Financial Services organisation and live within a commutable distance of Sheldon, please enquire today.
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Woodhead at