Facilities Management Co-Ordinator
My client is a nationwide utilities company looking to recruit a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join their offices in Ashford.
The main purpose of the role is...
To organise, co-ordinate, control and work as part of a team (including direct and indirect staff and contractors).
To be responsible for overseeing the facilities management at the designated site.
Performance management to direct and indirect staff, including training and development and being responsible for the delivery of compliance, service standards and financial targets for the site under accountability.
Deliver site compliance and compliance with standards and agreed targets.
Maintain high standards through proactive site inspections.
Actively challenge poor performance.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills...
* Achieved or be willing to work towards BIFM Level 3
* Relevant experience in facilities / building management
* Relevant financial experience in co-ordinating site budgets and projects
* Demonstrate understanding of audits, inspection actions and closeout
* Awareness of current building related health and safety legislation and its application
Personal Attributes / Competencies...
* Strong written communication skills with the ability to write, modify and review documents and management reports to relevant ESS Management systems (CGF, EMS, SMS etc).
* Basic understanding of mechanical and electrical building assets
* Demonstrate the ability to deliver commitment based management
* Project co-ordination skills
* Customer focused with ability to manage and resolve difficult situations
* Strong safety culture with ability to challenge
* Strong quality control abilities
* Adopts a flexible approach to work requirements
* Resourseful / good aptitude towards solving challenges
* Willingness and aptitude to accept continuous development
In return the successful candidate will be offered a starting salary of £20,000.00 - £24,000 DOE. This role may be offered on a permanent basis immediately, if not is would be on a temp>perm basis.
The successful candidate will also receive 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays prorata for the first 12 weeks increasing to 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays after 12 weeks.