Quality, Health & Safety Advisor Energy / Waste / Water
Quality, Health & Safety Advisor (Energy / Waste / Water)
£38k - 40k & up to 20% bonus (£8k), Car / car allowance (£6,600), 25 day holiday, excellent pension, flexible benefits
South of England
We are currently looking for a Quality, Health & Safety Advisor (Energy / Waste / Water) to be based around the South of England. The Quality, Health & Safety Advisor (Energy / Waste / Water) role represents an excellent opportunity to come in to a world leading, multi billion pound organisation where there is excellent development and career opportunities.
With the basic, car allowance and more than achievable bonus on offer, you are looking at a take home figure of up to £54,600.
For the Quality, Health & Safety Advisor (Energy / Waste / Water), you will be covering the industrial part of the business across the various assets across the Southern region on the UK. This is across varied sites / disciplines along the likes of energy and water where you will be expected to look at he QHS on the various sites and improve them.
- Provide advice and support on all Quality, Health and Safety (QHS) matters
- Be visible on sites and contracts, Identify gaps whilst making recommendations for improvements.
- Implement improvements and then ensure compliance over operations
- Set operational team safety objectives and assisting operational team
- Undertake audits
- Ensure training is provided in relation to Health, Safety & Environment.
The Quality, Health & Safety Advisor (Energy / Waste / Water) role is for an established professional who has worked in energy, waste and / or water in the past and implements QHS in such environments.
- You must have a NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Strong experience within a health and safety role
- Experience in an energy / waste / water related environment or industry Site services is massively desirable
- NEBOSH Construction certificate would also be seen as desirable.
This is working with a multi billion pound blue-chip organisation who invest heavily in their staff with excellent careers.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.