Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux
NEW SENIOR EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER - LINUX JOB AVAILABLE IN ROSS-ON-WYE, HEREFORDSHIRE.
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux to join a well-established, dynamic team within a successful organisation based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.
This particular company design, manufacture and sell radio frequency products and other security accessories for defence and commercial purposes.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux you will be responsible for new product ideas from customer requirements, developing products from concept through to manufacture. This Software job will offer you the opportunity to work on Linux Kernels and Drivers.
This Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux job requires the following skills / experience:
- Strong experience in programming using Embedded C.
- Previous experience in working on an Embedded Linux platform.
- Ability to work on full lifecycle product development from concept through to prototype.
- Ability to liaise with clients and take a full brief on requirements.
- Ability to work individually and within a small team environment.
- Previous experience in design for military based / safety critical projects.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, offering fantastic career prospects and chance to have a huge say on new R&D projects within the business.