My client urgently requires a Site Manager with an architectural and structural steel metal works background, based in the London/South East.
A leading steel engineering company, supporting successful projects across the London and the Southeast, specialising in structural steelwork and architectural metalwork within the construction industry, including project values ranging from £100k to £10m. They have a great career progression plan, with clear goals setting out what to do to get promoted.
The Site Manager will also be a multi-site supervisor who will ensure works are managed properly to ensure they meet terms of the contract in all aspects including the terms of programme, specification, quality control and health and safety.
- CSCS Black Card
- 3-5 years experience working within the steel sector
- Confidence to make decisions, be adaptable, be able to handle pressure and communal change.
- Will have the ability to independently assess a site/situation and present clear feedback and recommendations to the office team including implications for impact on time lines, need to move labour etc
- Experience working on a project from start to finish
- Be a good communicator at all levels i.e. site labour, head office, factory, suppliers and client based site team etc
- Be administratively strong, able to keep files up to date, take notes, keep notes, strong planning ability etc
- Be able to present a professional image of the company and promote all aspects of the group offering
If interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Ricki Doyle at Daniel Owen Ltd for further information.