Helpdesk Support Engineer
Our client who are an IT security company just outside Reading are recruiting for an exceptional opportunity for a technical support engineer to join their Mobility Managed Service team of 3.
The successful candidate will be part of the Technical Team and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level helpdesk support to our Mobility customers. The role will involve managing support calls to completion either by resolving the problem or escalating it to the relevant party.
You will be responsible for:
- Answering phone calls and responding to emailed tickets that come to the Mobility Helpdesk in a friendly and professional manner.
- Call-logging of all incidents, queries and requests; taking notes and determining next action.
- Running through diagnostics and explaining processes with non-technical users in a clear and concise manner.
- Updating and progressing outstanding calls.
- Call prioritisation and escalation of incidents and problems.
- Provisioning new iPad orders and arranging shipment to customer locations.
- Making outgoing proactive calls to customers at set times according to a work schedule.