Front End Developer - London - FinTech - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Front End Developer to join their development team based in Central London. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Front End Developer with knowledge and experience of Agile development to work with our clients’ software design team to create and improve software products.
Duties will include:
- Translate user stories and story points into pragmatic solutions
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping to implement an effective system of project governance; ability to work with stakeholders to document requirements as user stories
- Implementing APIs for internal and external use
- Building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Angular 2
- Agile, TDD/BDD development processes
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- ASP, PHP, Zend2 Framework, Protractor
- Node JS
- WAI Accessibility
- Test Driven Development experience
- Low and high fidelity prototyping
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging up to £60k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary (up to £60k)
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Front End Developer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!