Management & Financial Accountant - US GAAP
Global Accounting Network are currently partnering with a rapid-growth, Private Equity backed Tech business based in Central London, who are adding to their finance team as they look towards a potential IPO over the next few years.
This position is for a Management & Financial Accountant with a focus towards my client’s growing US entity. The responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the US entity
- Providing insight into changes in the P&L, balance sheet against prior periods
- Responsibility for the monthly US state reporting
- Working alongside Commercial Finance and FP&A to support forecasting and budgeting
- Assisting in the completion of year-end statutory accounts
- Ad hoc analysis and project work
The ideal profile for this person will be:
- Newly ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experienced reporting in US GAAP (Must have)
- Experienced working within practice (Preferable)
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about working in the Tech space and within a rapid-growth organisation
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to join a fast-growth private-equity backed business in the FinTech space, and looking for a broad position which will give them strong all-round experience.
If the above sounds like you, please apply for the role and we’ll get in touch as quickly as possible.