Product Designer RADAN
An established and successful design and manufacturing business in the Basildon (Essex) area is currently seeking a Product Designer with proven sheet metal product design experience in RADAN.
What does the opportunity offer?
- Competitive salary up to £35k (depending on relevant skills/experience)
- Full time weekday hours (Mon-Fri) with 1 hour for lunch daily
- Permanent career role within a supportive, established and professional engineering team.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress yourself over time
- Generous holiday allowance from start
What does the role involve?
Responsible for concept, design, programming and production support for sheet metal products.
- Gain accurate understanding of customer brief, and design products using RADAN software for release to production
- Assist in developing appropriate value engineering programmes, and drive forward continuous improvement
- Manage a wide and varied number of design projects, balancing priorities effectively
Is this you?
- Experienced CAD/CAM Engineer, familiar with sheet metal fabrication design (steel and aluminium) using RADAN software
- Technical background with an understanding of lighting and electrical concepts
- Understanding of production tooling, equipment and processes to realise new and alternative design solutions
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Living within a reasonable commute to Basildon or willing to relocate.
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, especially where applications are received from individuals currently working, so you can rest assured that your application will be handled sensitively.
We look forward to hearing from you.