Product Specialist - Market Data - £75,000
Product Specialist required for a leading brokerage to develop and support the Market Data products, with emphasis on products for the brokerages business. The Product Specialist will assist the Market Data Product Manager to enhance and support the private and commercial data products and their subsequent systems.
* Assist the Real-Time Data Product Manager to support and enhance brokerage data contribution feeds.
* Provide day-to-day support to the brokerage desks with regards to data contributions.
* The support roles will occasionally require early starts (7am) and/or late finishes (after trading hours) if production systems are being rolled out or existing systems require modification.
* Monitor and enforce data quality to the brokerage and commercial market data
* Setup, configure and support data collection tools
* Act as second line support for internal and commercial data products and systems
* Work with the Product Manager to create requirement specifications for development of new commercial products.
* Liase with developments team in New York, and globally with the Systems Support teams.
* Help test and rollout new data products and systems.
- Development skills - VB/VBA programming with Excel and Databases
- Good understanding of Software development and & Principles of networks
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications - Word, PowerPoint etc