Strategic Account Manager UK/DE/FR, EMEA
We are currently looking for a Strategic Account Manager for UK/DE/FR, EMEA. The role will be responsible for working within the EMEA region in growing revenue and exceed targets. This will be achieved through utilising existing agency contacts, building and executing a strategy for each market within your designated agencies, identifying and closing revenue driving opportunities with current and new key partners.
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders across all the key network agencies and independents. Ensuring Eyeota is perceived as the market leader in audience data.
- In conjunction with the GM, EMEA - Develop the strategy for your patch of agencies within UK/DE/FR. Identifying opportunities to increase revenue for the region, ultimately exceeding targets set in multiple markets.
- Work closely with agency trading desks, planners and buyers establishing relationships with key data managers at each. Ensure Eyeota is seen as the data partner of choice to drive referrals, integration opportunities and commercial deals.
- Identify and escalate commercial opportunities with platforms, agencies and advertisers, whether this be trading deals or license fees helping to drive incremental and guaranteed revenue for the business.
- Analyse revenue trends across advertisers. Clearly identifying trends in results, developing clear rationale for fluctuations, reporting this to the EMEA GM with any related action points.
- Working with the EMEA - GM, identify how best to manage and develop the UK/FR/DE business. You will be responsible for all revenue that comes from outside the UK in the EMEA region.
- Represent Eyeota at various industry and internal clients events and ensure Eyeota is seen as a leader if the space and always top of mind for any data execution.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience ?
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills ?
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast- ?paced, constantly-evolving team environment ?
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently ?
- In-depth knowledge on the programmatic and data landscape
- Established pre-existing relationship with some or all of the key agency groups at a senior level
- Track record of executing and achieving sales targets
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years working in the digital space
- Relationships across numerous network agencies across both the media planning side and trading desks is key to the success of this role
- Basic knowledge of the programmatic industry is essential and a level of understanding how data is applied to programmatic campaigns would be advantageous
- Exceptional ability to identify and close commercial opportunities in a traditional way but also the ability to think outside the box and look at new ways of building revenue with current and new partners
- Ability to work within the sales team as to exceed revenue targets through collaboration and autonomy
- Additional languages will be an advantage to the success of this role
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in nature ?
- Strong interpersonal skills
Eyeota is the global leader for local audience data with over 3.5 billion unique profiles across Asia-Pacific, Europe and America. Eyeota provides marketers with the data they need to reach the right online audiences and cut campaign waste whilst also enabling publishers to monetize their audiences more widely. In addition, our data delivers deep audience insight to both marketers and online publishers to help them understand their customers in a new way - as human beings. Eyeota supplies third party audience data to all major global and regional ad buying platforms, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Data Mamangement Platforms (DMPs) and ad networks. The company was found in 2010 and is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in London, Berlin, New York, Japan, Melbourne and Sydney.