Business Analyst - Web Applications/Digital Solutions
Business Analyst - Web Applications/Digital Solutions (Bedford, MK44)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an amazing client-list including Disney, Bacardi-Martini, Kings College and NHS, surrounded by our inspiring and talented team. We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Business Analyst with 3+ years’ experience in web and digital solutions who is looking to work in a fast-paced agile technical agency environment.
You will work closely with our talented studio team of project managers, account managers, QA analysts, and developers to provide business analysis support to clients, external and internal stakeholders. Projects will include web builds, apps, social media and innovative digital solutions.
You will have experience from working as a BA consultant, leading requirement-gathering sessions, conducting stakeholder interviews at all levels and using your skills to identify and capture business needs.
- 3+ years in a BA capacity for web and digital solutions
- Great people skills and a positive and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Leading workshops and other requirements capture sessions with a range of stakeholders
- Interpreting and translating requirements into functional specifications, using natural language
- Ability to communicate with confidence and build strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Process Mapping, data flows and diagrams
- Understanding of software development, UI/UX and wireframes
- Understanding of the full SDLC, including UAT processes
- Experience from Agile project methodologies and capturing requirements as epics, user stories
- Data modelling and SQL
- Web and network technologies (HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, cookies
- Web analytics (GA/GTM)
- Social media integration and Facebook Business Manager
- Software development (Java)
- Digital innovation and consumer engagement technologies
The initial induction period will be at our London HQ close to Victoria Station. After this induction period the role will be based in our Bedford office with occasional travel to London. Reasonable travel expenses to the London office will be reimbursed.
This position includes a competitive salary and great benefits, including pension, bonus and generous annual leave. If you are interested apply now with your CV and salary expectation for immediate consideration.
SPIKA is a technical agency that creates highly personalised interactions between large organisations and individuals. We work with some of the biggest names in retail and entertainment including Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Bacardi Group and Channel 5. We are also proud to work with world leaders in medical excellence such as Kings College London.
SPIKA provides richer and more relevant user experiences that give retail brands stronger, longer and more profitable relationships with their customers. We do this by first listening to and scoping the client’s requirements, and then building technical solutions that put the user at the centre, personalising content, functionality and experience based upon a detailed understanding of preferences and behaviours.
We apply our knowledge and technology in other sectors too, creating medical and educational training programmes that factor thousands of variables across volumes of users, saving lives and informing essential research.
No agencies please