Availability & Continuity Controller
Availability and Continuity Controller ------ 2 Year Fixed Term Contract------ Inverclyde
Our client is looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist with an excellent background in service relationship management to join their IT Team on a permanent basis. The role will focus on maintaining and developing relationships with 3rd party suppliers and external business stakeholders. Regular stakeholder meetings, service reviews and supplier assessments will be key to this position. You will support procurement, negotiation and contracting activities related to all Enterprise & IT 3rd party suppliers.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a similar role within a multiple supplier environment.
- Experience in Stakeholder Engagement.
- Knowledge and experience in supplier and performance management.
- Experience in analysing and monitoring service performance data from suppliers.
- A degree or relevant qualification.
- Experience in workshop facilitation.
- Experience of working in a complex sourcing environment with multiple, diverse partnerships.
- ITIL v 3 Foundation accredited
- ITIL v 3 Intermediate accredited
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.