MANDARIN spkg Technical Support Analyst (Financial technology) - Nightshift
Job Title: MANDARIN speaking Technical Support Analyst (Financial technology) - Nightshift
Skills: Fluent Mandarin, graduate in a science/analytical subject, eg. maths, physics, chemistry, computer science, etc.
Salary: £25,000 + benefits
Working hours: Night Shifts: Sunday 15:30 to Friday 00:00, with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work), or Sunday 23:30 to Fri 08:00 with 1 hour break (7.5 hours work).
Our client is a fast growing fintech company, is ranked in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 and is one of the UK Government Tech City’s Future Fifty companies, recognised for high growth and transforming industries.
Our client's philisophy is to promote from within and most of the current senior management team began in junior roles.
Provide first line support to customers.
Proactively monitor production services.
Assist in the creation of a knowledge base to mitigate the number of escalations to the second line team.
Work with the Client Delivery team to ensure that they have satisfied all pre-production checks/tests before they are released into production.
Work with the QA team to assist with quality assurance cycles and to obtain pre-release knowledge of new releases.
Work with the UAT team to test new clients to agreed standards during the on-boarding process.
Work closely with internal project staff to ensure that all production requirements are flagged and dealt with during customer on-boarding, ensuring smooth transition into production and to enhance the customer’s perception and experience of the service.
- Deal with service incidents that arise and work to achieve a positive outcome in the shortest possible timeframe.
- Maintain the reputation for high-quality service support and delivery.
- Good technical background
- Ideally application support and operations in a client facing, financial environment.
- Ideally experience of project delivery life-cycles, in accordance with industry best practice. An understanding of ITIL is beneficial.
- Ability to stay calm and focused under pressure and able to positively direct customers, colleagues and service partners when resolving service issues.
- Team player in multi-disciplined environment.
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial approach.
- Passionate about quality and 'getting it right’.
- Highest levels of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
- Willing to pursue a problem through to root cause identification.
- Attention to detail.
- Balanced individual able to critically appraise own strengths and weaknesses.
- An example setter by deed as well as words.
- Needs to be able to hold their corner and to be able to deal with a spirited work environment.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift pattern, including day shift, should that be necessary (especially during training period).
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.