OnBoarding / On-Boarding Consultant - Banking Software
Our client are a fast growing international Fintech company who provide a market leading service around streamlining key aspects of Collateral Management for Investment Banks and Institutions across the financial markets.
After a phenomenal few years the community has grown to over 250 member firms exchanging $200bn of collateral on daily basis and an additional 20 Banks are due to go live on the Service this year.
As a member of the London (City) onboarding / on-boarding team, you will work in an exciting and fast paced environment where you will be fully responsible for the on-boarding of new clients.
This position might suit someone from a Support background who would like to move into a more client focused Onboarding role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the highest levels of service are delivered to clients during the OnBoarding process
- Support clients through application onboarding, product optimization and expansion on their community channels.
- Train clients on various products on site, over the phone or via web conferencing
- Develop a good understanding and technical expertise across the entire product catalogue
- Support the Client Services Manager towards continued improvement of team process and customer experience
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience of working within Financial Software / Banking or IT based company in an Onboarding OR Support position
- Good understanding and awareness of IT terminology
- Proficiency in French desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused. Excellent customer service skills with 2+ years working in customer facing role is essential
- Decision maker, able to act decisively under pressure
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work alone and with team where required
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Interest in financial technology, financial services industry
Due to the huge success and growth they are experiencing they are able to offer exceptional opportunities for career progression for motivated candidates.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days Holiday per year
- Health Insurance
- Gym membership subsidy