Senior Back End PHP Developer - Brighton £30-50k
Senior Back End PHP Developer - Brighton £30-50,000 Per Annum
A well-established Brighton based company specialising in real time digital vouchers is seeking a Senior Back End PHP Developer to join their growing team. Their aim is to make the purchase and redemption of digital codes and voucher more quicker, easier and accessible.
You will have the opportunity to be at the cutting edge of digital innovation, working alongside a talented team that will give you the opportunity to broaden your horizons working on innovative projects in this career defining role.
- Several years as a PHP Developer creating web applications
- Working with PHP frameworks, they are currently using Laravel
- Working with databases such at MySQL
- Using version control systems such as git/subversion
It would be desirable if:
- You have worked with AWS
- You have worked with REST APIs
- You have worked on deployment automation
The no dress code office is fast paced with no ivory towers. The whole team share the same burning desire to make a difference and succeed. The team will continue grow as the company expands and scales up across the UK and Europe.
£30-50k - Experience Dependant. + Benefits and share options.