Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business is working for a fast growing charity that has seen its income grow significantly over the last few years. They now need a finance business partner to provide strategic support to the fundraising department.
The Charity, based in central London, has seen its income significantly grow over the last few years and has gone through a significant period of change. The charity is in a exciting position as it looks to develop its finance team and provide increased support to the wider charity.
The charity, based in London, is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing finance team. The role is considered to be one of great importance as the successful candidate will be providing financial information to be used in both a strategic and operational context.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Produce regular forecasts and report on performance of on-going projects.
- Support the agenda of improving the efficiency of the department and its service.
- Present the monthly results to the Head of Finance in the monthly meeting.
- Providing information and support to a range budget holders from the senior management team downwards.
- Line management of one member of staff.
For the Finance Business Partner role, the charity is looking for a CCAB qualified accountant. The successful candidate will have a passion for working in charities. Through a proactive and adaptable approach they will handle their day to day in an efficient and flexible manner where delivery of high quality information is key.
- Understanding of the Charity sector and dealing with the fundraising department.
- Previous management accounting experience - analysing data to provide insightful commentary
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting, and planning for a fundraising organisation.
- Proven track record of business partnering at director level
- Training and developing budget holders with varying degrees of financial knowledge and experience
- Strong Excel manipulation skills and the ability to write macros
- Experience of using SUN systems
- Exposure to management of staff
£42,000-47,000 + Additional Benefits