This is not an agency advert - we are the employer.
We're a small, successful team, keep up to date with latest technologies and offer the following:
- Relaxed, flexible environment
- Regular opportunities to work from home after an initial period
- Responsibility for your own small projects at an early stage
- Development across the full Microsoft stack and across the full software development lifecycle
- Regular salary reviews
Starting salary will be around the £20K mark, though we're happy to consider higher figures for someone with 12 months' commercial experience.
You will be involved in every part of the development cycle - requirements gathering, architecture, database design, development, testing and support.
We’re looking for the 6th key member of our small but capable team - that’s all of us, not just the development team. Despite our size, we're successful and in a position to look after the right person.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’d like you to bring:
- A computer science degree
- A friendly, can-do attitude
- Strong GCSE or A-level grades (particularly maths)
- Preferably some evidence of hobby-programming
Any commercial experience from a period in industry would be an advantage, but is by no means essential.