Visual Analytics Consultants Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense
Visual Analytics Consultants (Tableau, Qlikview, Qliksense)
My client is a world leading company who is driving these exciting changes over 40 industries in more than 100 countries. They are urgently looking for Data Analytics Professionals who want to be part of their digital team and who can deliver Visual Analytics solutions to their FTSE 100 clients. As part of the business’s Analytics Practice you will deliver issued-based and analytically-informed solutions that will help the clients make better and faster decisions.
Therefore if you are looking to make a difference and create a huge impact working for one of the most prestigious companies in the market please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
What will you do?
You will be adapting to the current business trends and demands. Within the Visual Analytics practice you will be involved in:
- Creating digital analytics strategies which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions
- Raising awareness in regards to the power of visualisation directly with the clients
- Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems
- 100% Agile delivery
- Developing User Experiences (Ux) and User Interfaces (UIs)
- Social Media Analytics: Clarabridge, Radion6, DataSift
- Web Analytics: Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics
- End-to-end Visual Analytics implementations (Qlikview, Tableau, Qliksense)
- Experienced delivering projects in an Agile Environment
- Ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- 100% Willing to travel
- Highly competitive salary
- 30 days holidays
- Employee healthcare
- Competitive pension scheme
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Octavian Panchici via email at: , or telephone at: +44 (0) , all applicants must able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Role: Visual Analytics Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: £45,000 – £85,000 per annum
Start Date: Flexible