Director of Release Management - Rapid Growth SaaS Tech Crunch Unicorn £100-120k + bens
Director of Release Management - Rapid Growth SaaS Tech Crunch Unicorn £100-120k + bonus, benefits & Pre-IPO Stock
We are looking for an exceptional Director of Release Management with a unique set of skills - a strong negotiator with the ability to influence and withstand pressure, a deep level of experience within agile development and a broad range of technical skills based around the software development lifecycle. You will have a genuine passion for technology and innovation and be very comfortable around Dev Ops, build and / or release management, automation and continuous integration / continuous delivery. Results focussed and a proven leader who is familiar with the latest technology and best practices.
You’ll be joining one of our top clients, a UK founded Silicon Valley Tech Crunch Unicorn. They have been hugely successful, having recently passed the $1 Billion valuation mark, are well backed and therefore very secure. They have excellent revenues so lots of customer validation of their complex enterprise software that is proving to be highly disruptive in their chosen domain. A fraction of the cost of SAP, IBM and Oracle’s offering and yet more versatile and significantly quicker to implement. Entirely cloud based so you should be very familiar with a Software as a Service product environment
As a key leader within the Global Programme Management team you will be responsible for coordinating platform releases across all of my clients global engineering teams.
Your Teams Key Responsibilities will include
- Identify and resolve dependencies across components, teams and versions in collaboration with program managers
- Uphold, maintain and evolve processes for deploying, testing, integrating and releasing
- Flag and track risks for on-time and on-quality delivery
- Collaborate closely with Global QA and Operations teams to ensure testing and development environments are used efficiently and to help manage deployment environments
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Productivity teams on the evolution of the Continuous Delivery process and on continuous improvement of our clients build and automation infrastructure and compliance reporting (code scans, security scans)
- Proven leadership experience ideally within an Enterprise Software Business
- A true passion for technology and innovation
- DevOps, build or release management or automation experience (Linux, GIT, Jenkins, Nexus)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD release pipelines and best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Scrum, Kanban or other agile software development methodology
- Good experience using Jira
For further information on this fantastic opportunity and a complete in confidence conversation apply with your CV now!