Luxury Sales Associate - 12 month contract
Luxury Sales Consultant - Iconic Fashion & Accessories Brand - Manchester £18-22k - Fixed Term Contract 12 months
A fantastic job opportunity job working with one of the world's leading fashion brands, based within Manchester's prestigious department store.
As Sales Consultant, you will be expected to support your team in achieving sales targets and maintaining the highest standards throughout the boutique.
Daily duties include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service and building customer relationships.
- Act as a brand ambassador, resulting in a positive brand experience for the customer at all times.
- Maintain high presentation standards within the boutique at all time.
- Driving sales through delivery of strong product knowledge and service skills.
- Supporting management where required.
- Maintain strong relationships with host store management.
- Communication with head office and other retail stores in the business.
Successful candidates will have experience working in a luxury or premium fashion retail environment, and be confident in working to personal sales targets.
The starting salary is depending on experience. Other company benefits include bonus potential and company discount, plus the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading fashion houses. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.