Senior BI Analyst - eCommerce - SQL, Tableau, R/Python
Senior BI Analyst/ Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - eCommerce, SQL, Tableau, R/Python
Up to £50,000 + Strong Benefits Package
An rapidly growing eCommerce Company are looking for a Senior BI Analyst to drive their insight driven Reporting and BI across a high profile business area. The role will be to introducing BI to a new business area, both defining the KPIs and delivering the solutions, including requirements gathering, data processing, reporting and insight delivery, as well as working on deep-dive analytics projects to aid in increase in revenue. You will be using cutting-edge technologies, including Amazon Redshift to report high-volume sales and customer data. This is a great opportunity to work with a great brand in the world in a tech and data driven environment.
THE ROLE - Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Tableau, SQL, R/ Python
As Senior BI Analyst you will:
- Work with multiple stakeholders in order to gather reporting requirements
- Understand the data involved in this business area, and which data will be most relevant for reporting.
- Use predictive analytics technologies such as R or Python to predict client and customer behaviour
- Working hands on using Amazon Redshift for data acquisition, and visualised reporting tools such as Tableau
- Impact change in reporting processes, what data sources are used, and which data is analysed within your team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
In order to qualify for this Business Intelligence role you will have:
- A good knowledge of database technologies using some flavour of SQL, and ideally some experience in cloud technologies
- A strong commercial understanding on the impact that BI can have, and the ability to identify KPIs that can change the business.
- A real passion for data and a desire to be an evangelist for it's use.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this Senior BI Analyst role, please do so via this site. For more information on this role, or other senior BI opportunities, contact Ross at Harnham.
BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Amazon Redshift, SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, London, Harnham