Patient Coordinator (Cosmetic Surgery)
£18K basic plus excellent commission earning potential approx 30K - 40K
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Patient Coordinator (PC)
Main responsibility is to deliver the highest level of service and productivity at all times.
The PC will manage patients through their journey face to face and via the telephone or email.
The whole process must be to the highest quality of service
- The PC is targeted specific to patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- The aim of the PC is to ensure that we are the patient’s preferred choice for their cosmetic surgery procedure.
- The PC must ensure that every new opportunity is maximised within an optimum time frame.
- The PC must ensure that the Surgeon’s consultation and theatre time effectively utilised.
- The PC must ensure that they deliver and maintain the highest quality of service, care and patient
- Delivering exceptional service and patient experience.
- Ability to spot an opportunity.
- Gaining commitment.
- Tight management of each step of the Patient’s journey
- Strict and accurate administrative responsibilities.
- Disciplined database management.
- Working towards deadlines.
- Achieving targets.
Due to the nature of this role only female applicants will be used.