Developer / Data Manager - Programmatics - Central London
Salary up to £40,000 pa DoE plus attractive benefits
Do you have an interest in working with the newest technologies..?
Could you see yourself working in a fab new London office; at an innovative, leading global digital marketing communications company; in a modern agile environment..?
Are you a passionate Developer? Love data and programming..?
If you answered 'yes' … This could be the job for you:
As part of the rapidly growing Programmatic analytics and development team, you will work with huge data sets to discover market insights as well building tools and technology to help our traders deliver better results.
Your skills and experience will include…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Programming with Python
- Agile working... Scrum, Kanban, XP
- User management experience
- Ability to prioritise work
- Maintaining up-to-date with new tech and sharing best-practice
- Data management
- Ideally have worked with DBM, AppNexus or other DSP data.
Highly advantageous experience...
- Hadoop, Redshift, Scala, Spark/ NoSQL
- Programming with AWS and UNIX
- DBM, AppNexus/ other DSP data
You will mostly be…
- Driving new and improved Big Data solutions
- Inventing new / innovative ways to develop platforms; the field is entirely open for you to develop and exploit opportunities as you see them
- Helping to build a central data management point from multiple data sources
- Maintaining existing software and infrastructure
In a nutshell, I'm looking for a motivatedDeveloper wanting to secure the right opportunity, offering variety at work and to gain support for genuine forward progression for your career.
If you are a fast-learner and feel this could be the right fit for you, please get in touch for immediate consideration on , or
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable recruitment experts. Blue Pelican Technology comprises highly trained consultants with more than 30 years combined experience within their specialist markets. As part of our Standards you can be assured of an enhanced level of service whether you're dealing with us as a candidate or client ().
You can view all our vacancies on our web site or call and ask for the Technology Division for further information.