Finance Business Partner
We are working exclusively with a house-hold name brand based in Coventry to recruit a Finance Business Partner. A high-profile role within the FP&A team, you will provide commercial insight that supports and drives sound operational decision making. You will analyse and advise on market & industry trends and competitor & operational performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help educate the business on financial reporting in relation to business performance
- Provide insight that corresponds to strategic plans and KPIs
- Investment appraisal and post investment reviews
- Forecasting and annual budgeting of income and operating expenditure including the planning process.
- Building and maintaining cross business relationships
It goes without saying you will be an exceptional communicator, sensitive to other people's agendas and have a real knack of getting buy in for stakeholders. We are looking for a team player, someone who is passionate about supporting long-term plans and therefore sustainable profit margins. A qualified accountant with 3 years PQE, you will be well versed with streamlining processes and have advanced technical ability on Excel and management reporting systems.
Paying up to £60K plus benefits, this is a really exciting role at a vital time for the business.