£35,000 - £50,000
Cardiff - Commutable from Caerphilly, Newport, Swansea
Our client is a successful manufacturing company who is well known for investment in technology within the organisation and their desire to be an innovator within their market. In order to continue with their rapid growth plans they are seeking an IT Manager who can drive the IT function within the organisation.
You will be responsible for leading the IT function forward within the business and aligning the strategy with the organisations growth plans. This will include managing the operations within the department including support, budgetary requirements and various projects. Additionally you will be challenged with overseeing the implementation of a new ERP/CRM system that will revolutionise the internal processes of the organisation and help to propel the organisation to new heights in terms of efficiency and performance. You will have the opportunity to be an advocate of change and take part in the adoption the latest cutting edge technology within the organisation whilst leading a growing IT department.
If you are an IT Manager that has strong leadership experience with a desire to embrace new technologies whilst running the department day to day then this is the role for you!
* Leading and managing the IT function within the organisation.
* Take the lead on a variety of IT based projects including infrastructure and e-commerce.
* Developing the strategy for IT within the organisation in order to align it with the overall growth plans and how the adoption of new technology could help drive the organisations performance.
* Engage with a variety of stakeholders and third parties.
* Strong IT Management experience with the ability to make strategic decisions along with managing the day to day operations of the department.
* Experience exploring, analysing and implementing new technologies - e.g. Microsoft Dynamics
* Strong project management experience from inception to delivery.
* Technical knowledge - Windows Server 08/12, Office 365, Networks, Telecoms.
* Experience providing Technical IT Support with the ability to provide hands on support if need be.
* Experience working with SQL databases.
* Experience of brand development via social media.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.