Accounts Receivable Assistant
Accounts Receivable Assistant | Sutton Coldfield | £20K - £23K
Permanent and Fixed Term Contract positions available
Penns Personnel have an urgent requirement for Accounts Receivable Personnel to join one of our International clients based in the centre of Sutton Coldfield, within their accounts processing department.
- Provide support and guidance to all departments and suppliers on all financial matters to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the financial statements.
- Drive customer service with franchisees and departments to ensure correct billing.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates order to cash policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to
- Handle complex invoicing, collections and cash management scenarios.
- Assist with the optimization of cash management procedures
- Provide analysis and assist in review of ageing reports
Duties will include:
- Effectively carry out all transactional accounting duties.
- Proactively provide a high standard of customer service to all departments, internal and external customers.
- Provide support to cross functional teams as requested; both within the department and broader business.
- Apply diligence to ensure integrity and accuracy of inputs and financial data.
- Provide guidance, training and support to other members of the UK Shared Services team.
- Learn and apply the company policies and procedures. Understand their relevance and importance to internal controls.
Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with relevant accounting and sub-ledger systems
- 1-4 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required- Accounting/Finance
- Display a strong sense of customer focus and work effectively within a team to achieve maximum performance
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail. Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven initiative and proactivity
- Strong excel skills with macro experience including editing existing macros
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other Office applications
The Salary & Benefits
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known company who offer great benefits.
- Salary from £20K - £23K dependent on experience
To avoid missing out on this excellent role, please submit your CV today!