Business Development Manager / Software / London
Position - Business Development Manager
Location - London
Salary - 45,000 base + 90k OTE.
Company - Software / SaaS
I’m working with a fantastic client in London to bring on highly education Business Development Managers. The role will focus on selling into the mid-market region and cover clients from every platform. The opportunity itself is a fast-paced role in a 70% year on year growing business. A profitable company, obtained recently by Cisco with a $750 million forecast pipeline this year.
The office itself is a google type office and culture, pushing the right candidate to be creative in their role. The role is a new business position with a few additional accounts given initially. The right candidate will have an education from a top university in the UK, driven and passionate. Ideally, I am looking for somebody with a software background however will consider somebody from a range of sectors as we are looking for intelligence over experience.
What I’m looking for;
- Educated in a top university in the UK.
- Degree minimum - masters, PhD would be a bonus.
- 2-5 years’ experience in software ideally, however other experience will be considered.
- Longevity in recent jobs.
- Experience selling internationally (desirable).
- Lives in central London.
- Well presented.
What you can expect;
- To work for a fast growing extremely profitable business.
- To work alongside some of the best software professionals in the business.
- Industry leading training.
- Opportunity to earn 150k in your first year on the floor.
- Opportunity to quickly progress to management.
My client is considering hiring for numerous roles and is definitely looking to hire in May, he is looking to interview this week. Get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Key words - / SaaS / Salesforce / Software / IT / Sales / Business Development / BDM / Graduate / Cisco / Salesforce / SAP / Technology / Technology Sales / Oxford / Cambridge / Kings College / London / Surrey / UK / England /