Junior Software Engineer - SP3869
Junior Software Developer - Central London - £23k - £26k
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as programmers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our 12-week coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of a software tester. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in Agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career by working at some of the biggest names in retail, banking and tech.
What we look for:
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- Passionate, curious and excited by new technology and the tech industry and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- Have the ability to solve problems independently, logically and analytically
- Have strong communication skills - you're at ease speaking to both CEOs in the board room and team mates in the pub
* Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. However if you are motivated and invested, lack of prior experience won't be a problem; we are confident we can teach you everything you'll need.
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you do.
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different companies and environments over 2 years.
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team and from your trainers even once on client site.