Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Do you have a proven track record in generating long lasting business relationships within the Financial Sector? Possibly you have been working with the recruitment sector and you're looking to step away in to something new? If so please read on as we have an exceptional role set in the heart of Romford within easy commute of the mainline station.
We are looking for a motivated and driven Business Development Executive to join a professional and established organisation based in Romford in this newly created role. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role as well as a strong knowledge of the Essex area. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to move in to a role where you can utilise your ability to build strong networks and business relationships.
This role will involve liaising with new and potential clients in order to introduce them to the products and services our client offers. Following up marketing campaigns, organising events and seminars, attending these events and potentially client meetings once you become an established part of the team will be the focal point of the role. Our client is aware that relationships are built on strong working relationships and trust and you must therefore be able to represent the company in a credible way whilst using your natural flair to draw new candidates to you and the team.
Requirements for the Business Development Executive role:
Candidates must be self motivated, it is imperative that previous experience means you have driven your own day in terms of output. Support is available at a local level and also via a strong network from Head office, but on a daily basis you must be responsible for your output.
* A well established career path within Business Development and Marketing
* Strong networking skills
* A mature approach to intelligent business development coupled with a positive attitude
* Excellent knowledge of the local area
* Experience of working in a consultative environment with partners and senior managers
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong commercial awareness
* Experience of compiling a Business Development plan and researching sales opportunities
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* A strong ability to develop a comprehensive understanding of market sectors
* Confident in presenting opinions to senior personnel
* Able to demonstrate a track record of delivering projects across the marketing mix
* Team player
* Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
Hours & Benefits for the Business Development Executive role:
* Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30pm
* In addition to basic salary they will receive 10% of the year one annual recurring fee or 5% of the one-off fee for any new clients you introduce to the business.
* 22 days annual leave
* Salary reviews twice a year
* Life cover
* Critical Illness cover
* Permanent Health Insurance
* 3% contributory pension (increasing with length of service)
* Dental Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Interest free Season ticket loan
* Cycle to Work
* Childcare vouchers
This role would appeal to anyone with a proven track record within the recruitment sector who is looking for a fresh challenge within a company that will help you drive your natural ability to nurture relationships.
If you think this is the role for you then please don't hesitate to contact Jess Theedom or Andrea Green at the Chelmsford office () to discuss.