Audit Semi Senior
A rare opportunity for an Audit Semi Senior has become available within a well-established firm of accountants based in Manchester city centre. The ideal candidate will be studying towards ACA/ACCA and have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within practice. This opportunity will allow you to train in Audit as well as develop accounts preparation experience as the role is a 60:40 split.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary based on experience and a thriving and motivating working environment.
The Audit Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Approximately 60:40 audit to accounts although all of the audits will require accounts preparation experience
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying opportunities
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT fully qualified (or equivalent) and studying for ACA / ACCA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an audit role
- Good working knowledge of corporation tax / VAT
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to manage and prioritise a number of different of assignments at any one time
- Good client facing / communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Audit Semi Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.